1. CHANEL Le Vernis Nail Colour- I absolutely love this nail polish. Three of my favorite colors are Pearl drop 511, Black Pearl 513, and Peach Nacree 515. Now I usually hate shimmery nail polish (I prefer to stick to solid colors) but I always make exceptions for these three.
2. Dove Go Fresh body Mist : First up on my Must have list is Dove’s Go Fresh Body Mist. I am a perfume girl to the core, and I use this on the go. I have to say that this body mist makes me feel (Dare I say it?)…. Fresh! My favorite has to be Revive Pomegranate and Lemon Verbena scent. It smells refreshing, clean, and very feminine.
3. Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer: I love this product with all of my heart. This one you can get at Sephora.com for $38. I love the way this product blends into my skin, instead of sitting on top of it. It’s also like a two in one. A shear foundation as well as sunscreen
4. Revlon’s Custom Eyes– Now I swear by Lash Blast Mascara, but Revlon’s new Custom Eyes Mascara is giving my Lash Blast a run for it’s money.
5. Pantene Pro-V Medium- Thick Hair Solutions Silkening Detangler– Now hair care is very very important to me. So leave in conditioner is my life saver. I have really really curly hair. I’m talking cork screw curls, and they are not easy to brush out. (I wish they had this when I was little, when my mom would brush my hair…OUCH!) The best part is that this is not only nice to my hair, it is also nice to my pockets.