Welcome to another installment of FBFF! As always I am uber excited to be apart of such an amazing group. But I think I am even more excited about this weeks set of questions. So let’s get started 😀
1. What magazines do you subscribe to? Hmmm, well I don’t subscribe to any magazines, but magazines that I tend to buy are Cosmo, Lucky, Shape, and Allure. Those are the only ones that really catch my attention.
2. Do you watch any fashion TV shows? honestly I don’t watch that much TV. When I do I usually just watch TCM (Turner Classic Movies) I love really old movies if you couldn’t tell. But when I am flipping through the channels, I sometimes land on America’s Top Model, or the Style Network.
3. Beyond blogs, what websites do you frequent for fashion inspiration? I usually go to vintage clothing websites to get my inspiration. Like bleubirdvintage.com. The clothing is just amazing!
4. Advertisements play a huge role in forming public opinion about a product or brand… what ads do you like and why? I have to say that I really love Kate Spade ads! her use of eye popping color, and attention grabbing women are stunning. There is such elegance in her ads and they tend to through you back to another era. I find her ad’s to be whimsical and inspiring. Another ad that I love, are the Material Girl ad’s with Kelly. I have always been a fan of her’s and the ad’s make her look like the beautiful spunky women she is.
5. Do you own any fashion books? I own Lauren Conrad’s book “Style” and I absolutely love it! I found it to be extremely helpful when trying to find my own personal style. She tells you everything from beauty tips and her amazing hair secrets (that I can’t get enough of) to how to shop vintage (which was a godsend for me) I think everyone should own this amazing book.