It’s FBFF time as you all know! And as always, I am über excited to get for this weeks set of questions. However, I am even more excited to this week! seeing as how I have missed the last two FBFF posts!! But enough of me rambling. Let’s get this show on the road 😀
This weeks set of questions are all about vacations! seeing as how it’s summer, most of you will all be going on some kind of vacation to enjoy yourselves! Seeing as how I live in Florida! I pretty much live in a vacation spot.
This is Siesta Keys. My favorite beach in all of Florida. It’s also one of the best beaches in the world. The sand is white, and never get’s hot! & the water is the clearest blue you will ever see in your life. This is my favorite vacation destination & it’s a good four hours away from where I live in Orlando.
1. When it comes to packing for vacation what’s your mantra? When going away, I try to pack the most unique pieces I have and mix and match them. I don’t like to bring a lot with me, because I hate the feeling of being weighed down by so much stuff. Another major reason is because I always forget something when I get back home, which really irks me!
2. What are your must packs? My must packs are maxi dresses, pops of color, wedges! & statement accessories! oh and of course tunes of books (4 or 5) and my ipod! I would just die without it.
3. What are you happy to leave behind? I am most happy to leave behind any and all homework & responsibilities.
4. Any packing secrets that help you get everything into one suitcase? The best way to make room is to roll everything up (individually) and place neatly into my suitcase. It really doubles the space you have.
5. Beach reading… what are you taking with you to read in the sand? I love the classics! I usually bring books by Tolstoy, and Ayn Rand! This vacation I most likely will be bringing “Man of No Moon,” “Lolita,” and “war and Peace.” I like to re-read a lot of my favorite novels on vacation!
Be sure to visit Modly Chic for more FBFF posts 😀