1. Since you began blogging do you notice a change in the types of things you gravitate towards while shopping?
I would have to say Yes!! Absolutely. Although I love the vintage look, I never really shopped for vintage items before I saw other bloggers doing it. They made me break out of my shell and try something that I have been wanting to do for a very long time. The main reason I never really did it before, was because I didn’t really have a guide on how to dress vintage. I wasn’t all that colorful either. Now I love to pop with color, and have some pretty unique pieces. Because of other bloggers I have found the courage to dress the way that I like. I tend to gravitate towards a more vintage look. I get a lot of inspiration from a mixture of styles from celebrities like Bianca Jagger, Audrey Hepburn, Kelly Osbourne, Lauren Conrad and many others. I just really like to have fun with it.
2. Do you find, as a fashion blogger, that you dress differently from your family and friends? Do they comment on that?
Not really, my mom and I have pretty much the same taste in clothing. We were always more like sisters. borrowing each other’s clothes and what not hehe! we love taking chances with things that we find interesting.
3. What’s the weirdest fashion that you secretly like, even if you aren’t bold enough to wear it?
Well it wasn’t really fashion, it was more of a trend that I love love love was the colored mascara. I know a lot of people hate it, and I would never wear it, but I do love the way it looks on some people.
4. Looking at current trends – what would you like to try but need to build up the courage to do?
There are a few things that I have to work up the courage to wear and try out. I never really liked showing my legs, because I always felt too over weight, so I want to change that. I really want to try out colorblocking. I never really liked the neon look before, but because of other bloggers, it has really grown on me and I would love to try it out.
5. Toot someone’s horn – which fashion blogger out there inspires you with her bold fashion choices?
Man! There are many bloggers that I get my inspiration from. I love Stephanie of The-Loudmouth, and Casee Marie of The Girl Who Stole The Eiffel Tower. They are bold and beautiful women and I absolutely love their style.