Well, it feels really good to be back on track with FBFF!!! I haven’t participated in the last few weeks, due to a very hectic schedule. But once again I am back and happier than ever. This week is all about Location, Location , Location!!
1. What part of the world do you blog from? I blog from the lovely location of Orlando, FL. I used to hate the city & I admit it still annoys me to some degree. But because of other amazing bloggers, I have found hidden treasures in the city that I have come to love. Like the wonderful vintage shop Dechoes!….but one thing I will never love is how spread out everything is!!
2. If you had to describe the overall mode of dress for where you live what would you say? Well I would have to say Diverse. I live in a very diverse community, so everyone dresses to their own liking which I absolutely love, because it gives me a lot of good ideas as well as inspiration. A lot of the college kids stick to the shorts and T-Shirts when school is in session, but when it’s time to hang out..I see a lot of vintage clothing around these parts. I also see a lot of the guys who like to wear their pants all the way down to their ankles 0_o
3. Do you fit in with the status quo around you or do you break the mold? Yes and no. It all depends on who I’m with. Sometimes I look like a carbon copy of some of the friends I hang with, other times I look like the odd ball out hehe. I love it, because it is all a form of expression.
4. If you have lived or traveled to another part of the country/world did your clothing choices evolve? Oh yes!! I used to live in upstate New York. I dressed like the typical preppy school girl and when it was time to go out and have fun, I would look a lot like the cast of Jersey shore…minus the bad behavior lol. Now I am all about what I like, the trends, and vintage.
5. If you had to describe your style by naming a specific city, what would you be? It’s a nice mixture of L.A and New York all the way!!
Head on over to Modly Chic to check out all the other lovely bloggers and what they had to say!!