1. The best “Aztec Iced Coffee” i have ever eaten w/ mint chocolate cake that i shared with my girls as a nightcap at 2am
2. Dinner at Taverns 58 on Gibbs. They literally have the best macaroni in the world. You can quote me on that!
3. …and John’s Tex Mex has the best Quesadilla’s in the world. You can quote me on that as well :]
4. Dippin my feet in the water at Linear Park.
5. I am dying to buy this dress from Delia*s!
6. Checking out the menu at the local sub shop
7/8. This girl came into my job & i just had to snap a pic of her tattoos. I am dying to get inked!
9. I couldn’t resist the urge to snap a pic of this bridge, while on my way to my college orientation (that went amazingly well btw) & then I had to mess around with instagram.
Since moving back to Rochester, life has been moving at the speed of light. i am constantly on the move! Between preparing for school, my new job & juggling some form of a social life I seem to be having a bit of a problem with time management. However it is a learning experience. One that i am really enjoying, despite the stressful of it all!